Homefront Electric Heated Throw / Over Blanket In Chocolate (160 X 120 Centimetres)
- Reviews (1)
Relaxation and comfort are extremely important. This throw is bound to keep you warm and cosy throughout every type of weather and makes for the perfect addition to a cosy night in!
- One of the most advanced heated throws / blankets on the market with 9 heat settings and 9 timer settings for you to choose from, along with an ultra fast 15 minute heat up time and a user friendly, digital, detachable (for machine washing at 40°c) control
- Use your Homefront Heated Throw all year round and tailor the heat and timer settings to suit you; it's perfect for helping those in particular who suffer with arthritis and circulation problems as it provides a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat whenever you require it
- Makes a perfect gift for your loved ones with its unique, versatile design with ultra thin, non-obtrusive wires for maximum, undisturbed comfort and relaxation
- All Homefront Heated Throws are CE certified and RoHS compliant to the highest UK standards by a European Recognised Testing House with Built In Advanced Overheat Protection System and Automatic Safety Shut Off for your peace of mind
- Crafted from an extremely soft fabric, this throw is both extremely comforting and stylish to look at. The neutral colour scheme is sure to fit with any bedroom or living area - making it the perfect addition to any home!
- Safety Features: This Homefront throw has been designed with your safety in mind. It has an automatic cut off feature and over-heat prevention. Therefore, this throw can't become too hot or cause any accidents due to overheating
- Machine Washable: We know that you'll be wanting to use your electric throw most nights, so it's important that you can keep it clean and fresh. Our Homefront throw is easily machine washable at 40°c - simply remove the controller and pop in into the wash!
- Dimensions: H:120.0 x W:160.0 x D:2.0 cm
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: ACHHT01
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.