- Reviews (9)
Stylish tower fan with 8 sound intensity levels ranging from whisper to turbo performance mode. The tower oscillates up to 80 ° and has a timer for automatic power-off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours. It also includes a remote control with a built-in remote control storage compartment; it also has a very useful carry handle. The brightness of the display screen can be adjusted to 5 levels to suit your needs and for night-time use. Now comfort can be silent
Features and Benefits
- Whisper Quiet – The quiet operations give you a carefree and undisturbed sleep, even on hot summer nights. 8 cooling settings give you ultimate control.
- Remote Control – The remote control with its storage on the fan offers you an added convenience. You can now comfortably control the fan from the sofa or bed.
- Timer – The timer allows you to program the fan for 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours of cooling. It will automatically switch off when the set time has elapsed.
- Dimming Feature – Choose your control panel lighting preference from 5 settings from 100% brightness to no light. No more light distraction during your sleep.
- Quiet and powerful
- 8 levels of quiet control for continuous comfort
Timer allows user to program fan for 1,2,4 or 8 hours cooling and shut-off
- Remote control can be stored on the fan
- Oscillating 80 degrees for wide area cooling
- Dimming feature for night time use: five light level selections
- Levels of Silence: 8
- Lowest sound level (dB): 32
- Highest sound level (dB): 48
- Highest output (m/s): 2.5
- Dimensiond D x W x H (cm): 25 x 27 x 102
- Weight (kg): 4
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.