Stylish tower fan with 8 sound intensity levels ranging from whisper to turbo performance mode. The tower oscillates up to 80 ° and has a timer for automatic power-off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours. It also includes a remote control with a built-in remote control storage compartment; it also has a very useful carry handle. The brightness of the display screen can be adjusted to 5 levels to suit your needs and for night-time use. Now comfort can be silent
- 8 speed tower fan: the Honeywell 8 speed tower fan exudes the feel of a spring breeze throughout your home; featuring quiet set technology that allows users to control their sound and cooling options, making it the perfect year round fan for any home
- Quiet cooling: The slim modern design of this quiet & powerful fan features oscillating motion for whole room cooling; It features 8 speed touch button controls and comes with a remote control that nests in the back of the fan housing for easy storage
- Increase your comfort: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well; Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans, find one for every room in the house
- Honeywell fans: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home; Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs
- Fused safety plug
- Dimensions: H:81.2 x W:25.3 x D:20.3 cm
- Colour: Black
- Model Number: HYF290E1
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.