Honeywell Turbo On The Go Folding Fan - White
- Reviews (2)
The Honeywell Turbo on the Go Fan is an excellent addition for anyone searching for a portable and dependable fan that's capable of traveling with you on the go! Utilizing a DC motor, this portable fan is capable of saving you up to 50% energy as opposed to AC motor fans. This portable folding fan includes one speed and Turbo Force that can be felt from 3 ft. away. A carrying/hanging handle has also been included and will open a wealth of options for owners to explore when getting the most from there on the go cooling.
Features and Benefits
- Quiet Fan Technolgy – Featuring noise reduction technology, this compact fan offers quiet, strong, portable cooling power. In fact the Turbo Power of this compact fan can be felt up to 3 feet away.
- Easy-to-use folding fan can be packed up and taken anywhere – The turbo on-the-go portable folding fan can be hung, placed upright or held for maximum versatility. It's great for the office, travel or outdoor events.
- Versatile Power Sources – To power the fan, plug into a wall adapter, a USB outlet or completely disconnect and use anywhere with 4 AA batteries.
- Compact and Portable Design allows for usage in any number of settings
- Easily hangs from handle for use virtually anywhere
- Feel the Turbo Force air movement up to 3 ft. away
- DC motor saves up to 50% energy vs. AC motors
- Carrying/hanging handle
- USB or battery powered (USB cord included, batteries not included)
- Batteries required: 4 x AA
- Blade Diameter - Side to Side: 12.7cm
- Dimensions: D 5.8 x W 1.2 x H 16 cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.