Turning a classic kitchen appliance into an intelligent device, this 142L 76cm Hoover freezer has an easy to use external touch control digital display for keeping food stored at the perfect temperature or you can manually defrost foods.
Awarded A+ energy efficiency and built with energy saving LED lighting for the interior, this unit will reduce energy consumption for a better environment and cheaper bills!
The external handle provides easy opening and closing of the lid while featuring a security lock for safety. Plus, it has rear wheels so you can easily move it to the perfect spot in your home, and the front adjustable feet make sure it fits just right.
Once it’s set and ready to use, the wire basket can be used for optimal storage. This will allow you to keep smaller items together and placed above larger items for easy access, perfect for when you want to quickly grab an ice cream on a hot summer’s day.
Features and Benefits
- Digital display– For easy control this touch display allows temperature adjustment so your food stays fresh.
- Energy saving– This freezer has A+ energy efficiency and the interiors LED lighting lasts longer using 15 times less electricity than a standard bulb.
- Manual defrosting– If desired you can quickly have all foods defrosted using the controls.
- Wire basket included– For optimal storage and easy access keep smaller items together.
- Energy Rating: A+
- Dimensions: H84.5cm x W76cm x D56cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year plus 10 year parts
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 142L
- Weight: 34kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.