Hoover FCP 605 X/E 60cm Multifunctional 65L Built-in Electric Oven - Black / Stainless Steel
With a generous 65L capacity and 8 handy cooking functions, the Hoover FCP 605 X/E 60cm Multifunctional 65L Built–in Electric Oven gives you’ve plenty of room and flexibility to cook a whole range of dishes – perfect for whatever’s on the menu. With a range of 8 different programmes to choose from – including Conventional, Fan, Grill, Grill + Fan, Gentle Bake, Defrost, Intensive Bake, Pizza – this truly modern, multi–functional unit allows you to stay in control of your cooking, with ease.
With a single, fan–assisted oven cavity, the Hoover FCP 605 X/E 60cm Multifunctional 65L Built–in Electric Oven guarantees heat is circulated evenly and food is cooked consistently throughout the entire dish.
Features and Benefits
- Double–glazed removable door– For excellent heat retention, improved energy efficiency, added safety, as well as super easy cleaning too!
- Variable grill– Primed whipping up quick snacks, such as toasties, as well as putting the finishing touches on your family meals.
- Sleek black and stainless steel finish – Well suited to any modern kitchen, no matter your décor.
- Dimensions: H59.5x W59.5 x D56.8cm
- Guarantee: 1 year labour, 10 years parts
- Capacity: 65L
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- LED full programmer
- Controls: Touch & rotary controls
- Functions: 8 (including cook light)
- Fit type: Built–in
- Colour: Black / Stainless Steel
- Fuel type: Electric
- 1 x 35mm enamel baking tray
- 2 x Safety shelves
- Annual energy consumption: 0.89kWh
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.