Hotel Premium Micron Cluster Filled Washable Pillow
Bring true Hotel luxury to your home with our premium range Standard pillow, which has a piped edge and is filled with silky soft micron clusters providing softness and comfort with a jacquard cover, ensuring a great nights sleep. It's fully washable and hypo allergenic, ideal for people with allergies.
This pillow is the perfect choice for those who prefer a medium to slightly firmer pillow to rest on.
Pair with other items from the Hotel Premium range to complete the your five star sleep experience including our Hotel Filled V-Shape Orthopaedic Pillow, Hotel Microfibre Filled Duvet, Hotel Filled Dual Topper and Hotel Microfibre Filled Square Pillow.
Features and Benefits
- Hotel Style Luxury At Home– This pillow is manufactured to the highest standards with a generous premium filling to give you a luxury hotel quality sleep experience at home.
- Micron Cluster Filling– The silky soft micron cluster filling provides softness and comfort and has the ability to bounce back and return to its original shape with very little effort.
- Washable and Hypo-allergenic– The hypo-allergenic filling is encased in a 100% cotton cover and is fully washable making it ideal for people with allergies.
- Standard pillow
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: 48cm x 74cm
- Micro cluster filling
- 100% Cotton cover
- Piped edging
- Hypo allergenic
- Length of guarantee: 7 years
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable at 40C
- Tumble dry or drip dry
- Use a warm iron
- Wash colours separately
- For hygiene reasons we can only accept returns on unused product(s) in their original packaging
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.