Hotpoint CD67G0C2CA/UK 60cm 84L Double Oven Gas Cooker - Anthracite
The Hotpoint CD67G0C2CA 60cm Gas Cooker comes in a modern antracite finish with up to 84 litres worth of cooking space that caters for all your dishes making your family roasts a breeze to prepare.
Achieve perfect cooking results for all your dishes with 10-level flame control, allowing you to precisely set the right flame level for any recipe. The Cast Iron keeps your kitchen looking as good as new as well as withstanding the prolong heat and durability that’ll last for years to come, keeping its sleek, professional look.
Also featuring the Triple Crown Burner that puts the art into stir frying, the wok burner optimises the power of gas and allows quick uniform cooking thats 15% faster than a standard burner enabling you to deliver healthy stir fries in minutes for the family.
Features and Benefits
- Wok burner– Delivers quick uniform cooking that is 15 percent faster than a standard burner.
- 10 level Flame control– Makes it easy to accurately cook all different foods whilst ensuring perfect results every time.
- Catalytic liners– These special panels catch fat spits and grease, removing them naturally during the cooking process, so you can spend less time cleaning.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Guarantee: 10 year parts, 1 year labour
- Colour: Anthracite
- Weight: 75kg
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.