Hotpoint HDM67I9H2CB/U 60cm 72L Double Oven Induction Electric Cooker - Black
Take advantage of multiple cooking possibilities with the HDM67I9H2CB 60cm Induction Cooker that comes equipped with powerful Multiflow Technology and much more! Heat is evenly distributed through the entire cavity, so you'll never need to worry about burnt edges or raw middles, just delicious results every time.
Enhance your cooking experience with the Induction My Menu feature where you can select 4 automatic functions to achieve the perfect temperature for any recipe. Use melting for delicate sauces, simmering for gentle cooking, keep warm for maintaining serving temperature and quick boiling to rapidly reach boiling point.
Combining two zones to cook with, the Induction Combi Duo allows you to cook with large pots and pans perfect for rectangular grills or oval shape fish kettles. This cooker comes in a sleek, well-crafted modern design that will suit any household kitchen and holds up to 77 Litres worth of cooking space, that’s plenty of room to cook a Sunday roast.
Features and Benefits
- My Menu Function– Offers a range of 4 automatic cooking methods (melting, boiling, keep warm and slow cooking) to help guide you during the cooking journey.
- Multiflow technology– Distributes constant heat to every corner of the oven, so you get consistently even cooking with no burnt edges or raw middles.
- Solar Plus Grill– A high-performance grill that reaches full heat in just 15 seconds which is 20% more efficient than the standard grill.
- XL Cavity– Perfect for cooking large family meals with several different dishes at one time.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Guarantee: 10 year parts, 1 year labour
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 77L
- Weight: 75kg
- Oven Type: Electric Fan
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.