Hotpoint RD 966 JKD UK N 9Kg Washer Dryer - Black
Making laundry a breeze, the Hotpoint RD966JKDUKN Ultima S-Line Washer Dryer combines innovation in stain removal and sensor drying technology to bring you exceptional results. With a 9kg drum, 16 programs and our cutting-edge approach to washing and drying, even the most stubborn stains are no match for the Ultima S-Line.
The Ready to Wear cycle provides an effective wash and dry cycle in just 45 minutes to help get your day back on track, whilst the Fast Wash cycle offers you another option to quickly get through loads. Remove stains at lower temperatures incorporating Hotpoint’s innovative Direct Injection Technology, remove more than 100 stains at 20° thanks to a superior water and detergent premix injected directly into the wash by infusing the detergent and water before it reaches your laundry, cleaning enzymes are activated faster, penetrating fibres deeper and delivering up to 60% more cleaning power, even at low temperatures.
- 9kg Drum Capacity - Ideal for medium and large households
- 16 Washing and Dry Programmes to choose from
- Direct Injection Technology - Remove more than 100 stains at 20 degrees thanks ot this feature
- AntiStain Quick Programme - The innovative Anti-Stain Quick technology is a shortened cycle that works alongside the Active Mousse system to remove everyday stains in just 45 minutes
- Dimensions: H:850.0 x W:595.0 x D:540.0 cm
- Colour: Graphite
- Guarantee:10 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Model Number: RD 966 JKD UK N
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.