Hotpoint TQ1460SNEHOB 60cm Electric Induction Cooking Hob - Black
This Hotpoint induction ceramic hob with glass top finish brings beauty and convenience to the kitchen, offering up a highly user-friendly cooking unit which will heat all your favourite meals with great efficiency whilst saving counter space and making clean up times easier.
Featuring 4 induction rings, all of which are operated independently using touch controls, allows for various foods to be cooked at different times, so you can make sure your mains and sides are both served piping hot.
Features and Benefits
- Touch Controls– Conveniently positioned on the front panel of the hob, it’s easy to interact with each cooking zone independently, for a seamless cooking experience.
- MyMenu Technology– Offers 63 cooking methods to automatically set and maintains the right temperature for your specific cooking needs.
- Child Lock– Prevents little hands from adjusting the controls, ensuring complete safety.
- Electronic Timer– Set your ideal time for your preparation according to your needs.
- Dimensions: H54 x W59 x D51cm
- Guarantee: 10 year parts, 1 year labour
- Colour: Black
- Hob Type: Induction
- Pack Weight: 8.8kg
- Easy to install
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.