Lean, mean, amazing machine. Built for everything you do, this small and light HP Chromebook with an Intel processor and vibrant 29.5 cm (11.6") diagonal HD display is perfectly portable with the power to last all day. Amazing, isn't it? Redefine how you work and play with the seamless integration of your favorite Chrome browser, always secure and up to date, and access to a huge selection of apps in the Google Play Store.
Features and Benefits
- Chrome – This easy-to-use operating system was designed to be fast in every possible way, while keeping you safe and more secure on the web.
- Dual-core Intel® Celeron® processor – The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly and reliably with two processing cores to handle all your tasks.
- High-definition display – See your digital world in a whole new way. Enjoy movies and photos with the great image quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels.
- Dual front-facing speakers – Pump up the volume to your favorite music, movie or game. When your audio is directed towards you, nothing comes between you and your entertainment.
- Intel® HD graphics – Impressive graphics help with everything you do. Whether it's watching a video or just surfing the web, Intel® HD Graphics render all the visuals on your screen with smooth, vivid quality.
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture – This true multi-touch touchpad supports four finger gestures and lets you scroll, zoom, and navigate with a simple touch.
- SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate and Power Delivery – Power your device or plug in your external storage with this SuperSpeed Type-C® USB port, featuring 5Gbps signaling data rate. And it’s reversible, so you never have to worry about plugging in upside down.
- 32 GB eMMC storage – An embedded Multimedia Card provides reliable flash-based storage at a great value. And without the moving parts of a traditional hard drive, there's a lower chance of failure and damage.
- Micro Edge display – By squeezing a larger screen into a smaller frame, this ultra-thin, barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display's appearance with a beautifully efficient design.
- Full-sized keyboard – The full-sized island-style keyboard allows you to work anywhere, with 1.5mm key travel for typing comfort and total productivity.
- Google Assistant – Work faster and smarter with Google Assistant. Seamlessly multitask, ask questions and control your Chromebook entertainment - all hands-free with a simple voice command.
- Google One – Get access to Google One for one year, which includes 100 GB of cloud storage, support from Google experts, and unique member benefits – all in one shareable plan.
- Anti-glare panel – Enjoy the sun and your favorite content with this anti-glare panel. Non-reflective and low gloss means you'll get less glare while you're outside.
- Google Play Store – The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity, or security.
- Colour: Ash Grey
- Length of Guarantee: 12 months
- Product Dimensions: H1.8 x W30.6 x D20.8cm
- Weight: 1.36kg
- Operating System: Chrome OS™
- Internal Storage: 32GM eMMC
- Optical Drive: Optical drive not included
- Graphics (Integrated): AMD Radeon™ R3 Graphics
- Graphics: Integrated
- Fingerprint reader: Fingerprint reader not available
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C' (Charging, power delivery, video, data)
- 2 USB 2.0 Gen 1
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Wireless: Qualcomm® Atheros QCA6174A-5 802.11a/b/g/ac 2x2 Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Expansion Slots: 1 microSD media card reader
MULTIMEDIA AND INPUT DEVICES
- Audio: Audio by B&O / Dual speakers
- Keyboard: Full-size keyboard
- Pointing Device: Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
- Processor cache: 2 MB L2
- Chipset: Intel® Integrated SoC
- Processor core: 2
- Processor family: Intel® Celeron® processor
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® N3350 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB L2 cache, 2 cores, 2 threads)
- Security management: H1 Secure Microcontroller Kensington MiniSaver™ security lock support
- Fingerprint reader: Fingerprint reader not available
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 MHz RAM (onboard)
- Memory Note: Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s.
- Memory and storage: 4 GB memory / 32 GB eMMC storage
- Brightness: 220 nits
- Colour Gamut: 45% NTSC
- Display: 29.5 cm (14”) diagonal,HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Touchscreen: No
BATTERY AND POWER
- Battery Type: 2-cell, 47 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Power Supply Type: 45 W USB Type-C™ power adapter
- Battery Weight: 190g
- Battery Life: Up to 13 hours
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.