Husky HUS-HY211 Coca-Cola Freestanding Undercounter Drinks Cooler - Red
The Husky Undercounter Coca-Cola Drinks Cooler offers chilling capacity of up to 158 x 330ml cans, ideal for larger chilling requirements. Its bright red cabinet features classic Coca-Cola branding and a stylish chrome effect trim for an inconic, retro style design, while an interior light and integral door lock offer practicality for everyday use.
Supplied with three shelves, one half shelf plus a wire retainer in the base, use the configuration you prefer to store your drinks with great organisation. The double glazed door combines with compressor technology for powerful chilling, keeping cold air in while allowing the unwanted heat to escape, so you can be sure that each sip will quench your thirst perfectly.
Designed to fit into any living space, the highly functional door on this handy cooling appliance also features a reversible function, meaning the door can be set to open out to either side, left or right, so you get to choose which way is best suited to your home’s layout.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish– Decorated with a montage of London landmarks on a black cabinet, this design will sit nicely in the kitchen, lounge or bedroom.
- Highly functional door– It's double glazed to prevent cold air escaping, and the lockable hinge allows items to be securely stored, while the reversible function gives you the option to choose which way the door opens out to, left or right.
- Compressor technology– Removes heat inside the fridge in order to keep your contents perfectly chilled.
- Interior light– Enhances your visibility of items stored, convenient for use in a dark room so contents can be found quickly.
- Large capacity– This cooler will hold up to 158 x 330ml cans of drink, great for large parties and serving lots of guests.
- Dimensions: H84 x W54 x D54cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 158 x 330ml cans
- Weight: 37kg
- Compressor technology: Yes
- Reversible door: Yes
- Interior light: Yes
- 1 x Drinks Cooler
- 3 x Shelves
- 1 x Half Shelf
- 1 x Wire Retainer
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.