- Reviews (1)
Offering unrivalled quality the sofa bed is definitely the right choice for those looking for a good quality product.
Handmade and upholstered in stylish fabric in a choice of colours, and featuring contrasting piping around the edge.
This sofa bed will be a great feature for any room and is finished with polished chrome feet.
The Hyams sofa bed is made with a click-clack mechanism to allow it to transform into a flatbed in seconds.
Simply pull forward the backrest until you hear the click and then allow it to lay down flat. To turn it back into a sofa just pull the backrest up until you hear the click again....easy as 123.
The Hyams sofa bed should be a staple in your living space, purchase from Robert Dyas today.
Features and Benefits
- Click-Clack system – Makes switching from sofa to bed very easy and efficient.
- 3 position design – Can be used either Sitting, Reclining or Sleeping, dependent on your preference.
- Fantastic Finish –Upholstered in faux leather fabric with deep padding and button-effect detailing for a wonderful look to this bed frame.
- Upholstered in a fashionable woven fabric.
- Click-Clack system.
- Can be used in 3 different positions: Sitting, Recycling or Sleeping.
- Minimal assembly required - just screw on the legs.
- Please note that the legs are contained within a zipped compartment in the base.
- Polished chrome feet.
- Contrasting piping around the edge of the bed.
- Colour: Chocolate.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.