Hear the Music. See the Music. Feel the Music. The HyperGear Rave Wireless Speaker is a portable Bluetooth speaker that offers booming sound, precision bass, and an interactive multi-coloured LED light show! This combination of sensational sound and glowing visual displays brings your music to life in a whole new way.
You can stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device and enjoy the convenience of the built-in speakerphone, and FM radio. This speaker is perfect for bringing party vibes to any home or event for up to 8 hours on a full charge. This portable, party-friendly speaker is the perfect sound system for a next-level music experience!
Features and Benefits
- High-Fidelity Sound – Two 5W drivers provide room-filling sound with precision bass and acoustic reproduction that can turn any room into a party zone.
- Light Show – Multi-coloured LEDs dance across the speaker to the beat of your tunes! The Rave combines high-quality sound with an interactive light show!
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology – Wirelessly connect with any Bluetooth enabled device in a 30-foot range to stream music or take calls.
- Easy Pairing – Voice prompts guide you through the quick and simple pairing process.
- Hands-free Calling – The Built-in Speakerphone lets you take and make calls with a push of a button.
- Tune in anytime, anywhere – Enjoy your favorite stations with the built-in FM radio.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery – It’s not portable if you’re always looking for an outlet. The Rave delivers wireless fun for up to 8 hours on a full charge.
- Built to last – With rubberized housing and a durable build, it’s the perfect travel-friendly sound system.
- Speakerphone Function
- High-Fidelity Sound
- Long Lasting Battery Life
- LED Lightshow
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0+EDR
- Speakers: 2x5w
- S/N: 80db
- Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
- Play Time: Up to 8 Hours*
- Bluetooth Range: up to 33ft/10m
- Weight: 1.021kg
- Dimensions: 11.43 x 28.91 x 8.89 cm
- Colour: Black
- Rave Wireless Speaker
- 3. 5mm Detachable Auxiliary Cable
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.