Powered by a 296cc Hyundai D300 diesel engine which produces 6hp, this diesel water pump is suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural pumping applications. It features electric start functionality which provides an easy start every single time, and provides a maximum flow rate of 750 litres per minute, allowing you to rapidly transfer large collections of clean water through the large 3" (80mm) inlet and outlet.
Equipped with a large 6.7-litre fuel tank which provides a long running time, the DHY80E will see you from start to finish on even the largest of jobs. Designed to be used primarily in fresh water, the DHY80E can pump particles up to 9mm in diameter and it can be powered by red diesel which keeps the running costs even lower.
Weighing 61kg, this is a relatively lightweight water pump which is built with transportation and storage in mind. The sturdy open frame protects the pump from knocks and bumps and also functions as convenient carry handles. It provides a suction lift of 8m and a total lift of 26m.
All Hyundai water pumps are supplied with a Hyundai 1 year standard warranty.
- Gross Weight (kg): 64.00
- Engine Type: Hyundai D300, 4 stroke single cylinder
- Engine Size (cc): 296.00
- Fuel Tank (L): 6.70
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Oil Capacity (L): 1.10
- Noise Level (dB): 109.00
- Net Installed Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw): 5.0/3.68
- Maximum Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw): 5.5/4.0
- Net Installed Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw): 5.5/4.0
- Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw): 6.0/4.4
- Drive Type: Direct drive
- Starting Method: Recoil/Electric
- Inlet (inches / mm): 3/80
- Outlet (inches / mm): 3/80
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min): 750.00
- Impeller Type: Cast Iron
- Pump Type: Aluminium housing
- Total Lift (m): 26.00
- Suction Lift (m): 8.00
- Boxed Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 600 x 500 x 600
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 590 x 490 x 590