Hyundai HYC2400E 16" Corded Electric Chainsaw
- Reviews (1)
The HYC2400E is an ultra-lightweight electric chainsaw from Hyundai. Powered by a 2400 watt / 240 volt Hyundai electric motor the HYC1600E is the ideal chainsaw for homeowners who require a medium-duty cutting application for those day to day woodcutting tasks.
Weighing only 6.6kg the HYC2400E features a cutting guide bar of 400mm. Perfect for domestic use the HYC2400E can be used indoors as well as outdoors the 12-metre power cable provides a substantial working area with no need to use an extension cable.
Quick and easy to assemble out of the box the HYC2400E features an ergonomic handle for user comfort during extended periods of use and easy manoeuvrability.
To make using this chainsaw as simple as possible, The HYC2400E features tool-less chain tensioning and automatic chain lubrication. This allows you to get the very best performance out of your chainsaw at all times and minimises the interruption to your gardening.
Easy and safe to use the main advantages of electric chainsaws over petrol-engined chainsaws are: No highly flammable petrol, no 2-stroke oil to mix with the petrol, low noise levels and no pull starting problems.
Features and Benefits
- User-Friendly – Weighing just 6.6kg including bar & chain makes the HYC2400E easy to transport and manoeuvre providing a comfortable user experience during extensive use.
- Bar Cover Included – When not in use the HYC2400E can be stored safely with the included bar cover that protects the all-important cutting links on the chain from getting damaged keeping the bar in pristine condition.
- Adjustable – The easy access chain tensioner makes adjustment quick and easy.
- Automatic lubrication system – Ensures that the chain is always lubricated while in use to minimise downtime and keep the chain in good condition.
- Ultimate Safety – The ergonomically designed handles are fitted with anti-vibration technology to increase comfort and protect the user’s hands, built with safety in mind the double pivot safety brake stops the chain instantly in the event of a kick-back.
- Gross Weight (kg): 5.40
- Cable Length: 12m
- AC Voltage: 230/240
- Power (watts): 2400.00
- Chain Lubrication Automatic - Requires chain oil
- Dry Weight: 6.6kg
- Bar / Chain Size: 16"
- CE Compliant: Y
- Engine Type: Electric
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: D 78 x W 24 x H 21 cm
- Colour: Blue
- HYC2400E Chainsaw
- 16” Bar
- 1 Chain
- Bar Cover
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.