Hyundai HYM40LI330P 40v Rechargreable Lawn Mower
- Reviews (15)
Keep your garden in great shape with this rechargeable low maintenance lithium-ion battery-powered lawnmower from Hyundai.
The HYM40LI330P is the ideal battery-powered lawnmower for small to medium-sized lawns bringing you a clean, green, cable-free mowing experience. No cables, no petrol and no pollution, the HYM40LI330P lawnmower is powered by the market-leading Samsung 40v Lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery, no more messy fuel or dangerous mains cables.
This mower uses a powerful 40v motor, with a cutting width of 330mm, so it's perfectly suited for small to medium-sized lawns. It also features a spacious quick release 30L easy airflow grass catcher with hard lid, meaning you spend less time emptying the cuttings and more time mowing. Attaching and removing the grass collection bag couldn't be simpler and the convenient grass level indicator on the top of the grass catcher will always inform you when the grass catcher is ready to be emptied.
With no engine to service, you also don't need to spend time checking oil, air filters or spark plugs, making it extremely easy to maintain. It also comes with a mulching plug (your dropped cuttings become compost, creating a healthier-looking, greener lawn) and rear roller for a striped lawn effect.
Features and Benefits
- Cord-free – No electric cord means mowing the lawn has never been easier or safer. With a charging time of just 80 minutes and a battery lifespan of 1000 plus charges, the HYM40LI330P makes mowing your lawn as easy as possible and will provide 30 minutes of continuous cutting time under normal operating conditions.
- Adjustable height– With 3 cutting heights, ranging from 20mm, 40mm or 60mm, the HYM40LI380P puts you in control over the finish of your cut. The height is adjusted by sliding each axle into the desired height slot.
- Easy to use – Using the mower couldn’t be easier, you simply have to insert the safety key, engage the lock-out button and pull back the Operator Presence Control lever. This easy starting method removes the strain associated with recoil pull-start lawnmowers. The handles fold down over the main power unit, which makes this compact lawn mower easy to carry and store in a garden shed, garage and transport in the boot of your car. It’s quick and easy to assemble out of the box, allowing you to get it in your garden for the first cut in no time at all.
- Part of the Hyundai 40v collection – One battery powers the entire Hyundai 40v range, enabling you to buy bare units of additional machines at reduced cost and interchange the battery for a cost-effective collection of garden tools. The 40v battery and charger are included with this unit and the battery has an indicator light allowing you to see exactly how much life is left.
- Powered by a Samsung 40v lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery
- Good for 1000 plus charges
- 330mm cutting width
- Durable rust free plastic chassis
- 3 cutting heights 20mm, 40mm to 60mm
- 30L grass catcher bag featuring a grass level indicator
- Self assembly
- Quiet running
- Dimensions: H 92 x W 36 x L 92cm
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 year warranty
- HYM40LI330P battery powered lawnmower
- 30L hard top grass collector
- 40v 2.5ah Samsung rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery charger
- 2 x safety keys
- User manual
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.