Hyundai HYMT5200X 52cc Petrol Garden Multi Function Tool
- Reviews (5)
The HYMT5200X multi-tool is a heavy-duty and powerful machine, which enables you to maintain your garden with one versatile and complete gardening system. Save money compared to buying individual machines and save on storage space whilst enjoying the same impressive power and versatility as several equivalent dedicated garden tools.
Combining a hedge trimmer, pole chainsaw, brushcutter, grass trimmer and 800mm extension shaft, this 5-in-1 multi-tool has everything a gardener needs to make short work of even the toughest gardening tasks.
It’s powered by the IC52-J EURO 5 Hyundai 52cc 2-stroke high torque, low emissions easy recoil start petrol engine, which has tremendous mid-range torque so the machine does not have to be operated at maximum revs for best performance.
With a soft start recoil system and a digital rev limiter to protect the engine from overspeed damage, this multi-tool is ideal for both novice and experienced gardeners. It’s engineered to let you focus more on your gardening and less on maintaining the machine. If properly serviced, it will provide years of reliable service.
Assembly out of the box is quick and easy, with a full quick start guide provided, and after mixing your 2-stroke fuel and oil mixture (40:1 unleaded petrol and semi-synthetic 2-stroke oil) you’ll be ready to tackle the garden in no time at all.
Thanks to the ergonomic design this multi-tool is comfortable to use regardless of which attachment you’re using, and the full double shoulder harness provides additional support and weight distribution. With a quick-release clip system to attach the harness, it’s easy to find the most comfortable setting to suit your height. When not in use, the machine and attachments can be carried with ease, and take up minimal space in the garden shed.
In the box you'll also find a tool kit and fuel mixing jug.
Grass Trimmer / Strimmer / Brushcutter
Supplied with a 2 string nylon cutting head and a 3-tooth metal blade, you can cut through tough weeds, brambles, dense scrub and overgrown grass with ease. The nylon cord is simple to replace, and the bump feed system allows you to effortlessly dispense more cord without interrupting your gardening. For thicker and tougher foliage, the metal cutting blades should be used, which are more durable and capable of cutting through the densest of areas.
The nylon cutting head provides a cutting width of 430mm, and the cutting blades capable of cutting to a width of 255mm, making them suitable for use in gardens of all sizes.
Chainsaw / Pole Saw / Pruner
The chainsaw has automatic chain lubrication for long life. When used on the ground it’s capable of making quick work of logs and fallen branches, and when combined with the extension shaft it can reach branches up to 4m from the ground. The 295mm cutting bar is built for medium-duty cutting requirements, suitable for all but the biggest of logs and branches.
With a blade length of 425mm, the hedge trimmer is built to prune large hedges with ease. It can be adjusted 180 degrees, with 12 positions to choose from with a double safety lock to keep the cutting head securely in place. When attached to the extension shaft, it can be used to prune even the tallest of hedgerows - or even hedgerows which are obstructed and hard to reach.
Providing approximately 800mm of reach, the quick release extension shaft is a convenient addition for gardeners who have tall trees or hedgerows on their property, and eliminates the danger of working from a ladder. Attaching the shaft securely takes a matter of seconds, and due to the low weight and balance of the machine, it doesn’t hinder your ability to use the attachments with precision.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful high torque engine for heavy-duty use – Powered by the Hyundai IC52-J 52cc 2-stroke EURO 5 petrol engine with soft pull easy recoil start system, low emissions and long lifespan.
- 5-in-1 multi-tool – Comes with everything you'll need for garden maintenance. Supplied with a hedge trimmer, chainsaw, brushcutter, grass trimmer and extension shaft.
- Comfortable – Full double shoulder adjustable harness and adjustable position quick-release attachment for the ideal balance. Plus an easy soft pull recoil start system.
- Gross Weight (kg): 16.00
- Max Engine Output: 1 .45 kW/ 2.0 hp
- Cylinder Capacity: 51.7 cm3
- Engine Idle Speed: 3000 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Engine Speed (3 Tooth Cutting Blade): 9200 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Engine Speed (Grass Trimmer): 8700 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Engine Speed (Chainsaw): 9200 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Engine Speed (Hedge Trimmer): 9200 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Cutting Speed (3 Tooth Blade): 6900 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Cutting Speed (Grass Trimmer): 6525 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Cutting Speed (Chainsaw): 20 m/s
- Max Cutting Speed (Hedge Trimmer): 1550 min·1 (rpm)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Drive: Centrifugal Clutch
- Net Weight (Engine): 5.6 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 200 cm3
- Hedge Trimmer Cut Length: 425mm
- Hedge Trimmer Tooth Spacing: 20mm
- Chainsaw Cut Length: 260mm
- Chainsaw Blade Length: 10inch
- Chainsaw Chain Length: 10inch
- Grass Trimmer Nylon Line Length: 4.0m
- Metal Blade Cutting Diameter: 255mm
- Dimensions: D 107 x W 28 x H 28 cm
- Colour: Blue
- HYMT5200X Garden Multi Tool power unit
- Hedgetrimmer attachments
- Double over-shoulder harness
- Cutting guard
- Easy feed nylon string cutting head
- Three tooth metal blade
- Fuel mixing jug
- Tool kit
- Starter nylon string
- User manual
- Assembly guide
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.