Hyundai HYTR40LI 40v Rechargeable Grass Trimmer
- Reviews (4)
The HYTR40LI is a rechargeable low maintenance lithium-ion battery powered grass trimmer from Hyundai. Ideal for keeping your garden hedges in good shape with ease.
No cables, no petrol and no pollution, the HYTR60LI battery grass trimmer is powered by a Samsung 40v Lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery, no more messy fuel or dangerous mains cables. With a charging time of just 80 minutes, and a battery lifespan of 1000 plus charges, the HYTR40LI makes maintaining your garden as easy as possible and will provide 25 minutes of cutting time under normal operating conditions.
The multi position head can be rotated 90 degrees into an edging position so the trimmer can be used as a lawn edger tackling the trickiest spots and trimming the tightest corners is quick and fuss-free. With easy start and fingertip control for effortless operation, it has very low noise output, making it less disruptive to families and neighbours than petrol-driven strimmers and with an ultra lightweight design of 3.9kg, you'll always find it easy to handle around your garden.
It's quick and easy to assemble out of the box, allowing you to get it in your garden for the first cut in no time at all. With no engine to service, you also don't need to spend time checking oil, air filters or spark plugs, making it extremely easy to maintain.
Features and Benefits
- Auto feed system – With a cutting width of 330mm it's automatic single nylon spool feed system (AFS - Auto Feed System) keeps cutting uninterrupted to maintain its exceptional performance giving lawn borders a tidy finishing touch, as well as trimming excess grass around walls, fences, flowerbeds and pathways. The AFS system automatically feeds line out from the spool when needed, unlike traditional ''bump feed'' trimmers. There is also a line release button to manually adjust the line length.
- Cord-free operation – Lithium-Ion technology gives you complete cordless freedom allowing the hard to reach areas of the garden accessible.
- Part of the Hyundai 40v collection – One battery powers the entire Hyundai 40v range, enabling you to buy blank units of additional machines and interchange the battery for a cost effective collection of garden tools. The 40v battery and charger is included with this unit. The battery even has an indicator light allowing you to see exactly how much life is left.
- Powered by a Samsung 40v lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery
- 330mm cutting width
- Perfect for small to medium sized gardens
- Features edging function
- Ultra lightweight
- Rust free straight telescopic aluminium shaft
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Automatic single line feed system and variable speed trigger
- Quiet running
- Dimensions: H 150 x W 28 x D 22cm
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 year warranty
- HYTR40Li Battery powered grass trimmer
- 40v Samsung rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery charger
- User manual.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.