Hyundai Oil-Free 8L Silenced Air Compressor
- Reviews (1)
With the Hyundai 8L Oil-Free Silenced Air Compressor, reliability is provided through years of continued use. Being compact yet powerful, this functional tool will meet all your requirements with efficiency and ease.
Featuring a 550W direct drive motor, and an 8L tank capacity, this silenced air compressor will provide you with enough power to get the job done, and with minimal disruption. The automatic cut out switch and air release, and pressure regulator, ensure user-friendly and safe operation throughout. With an oil free system, this compressor is also low maintenance and without the risk of oil contamination.
The ultra lightweight structure and integrated carry handle make this power tool portable, and easy to manoeuvre. It also comes fitted with a standard 13amp UK mains plug and Euro quick release air connectors.
Features and Benefits
- Low Noise – This Hyundai Air Compressor is silenced, meaning for incredibly quiet operation and minimal disruption.
- Reliable – The 550W direct drive electric motor, 8L tank providing 4CFM air displacement, and oil-free system are combined for a long and consistent service life.
- Portable – Being ultra lightweight with an integrated carry handle, this compressor can be easily manoeuvred to wherever it's needed.
- User-friendly – Designed with practical features including a pressure regulator, quick release Euro connectors, an automatic cut out switch and an air release safety valve.
- Tank size: 8L
- Motor: 550W (0.75HP)
- Voltage: 230V
- Air Displacement: 4CFM (120L/min and 100psi)
- Plug: 13A UK Mains
- Colour: White
- Weight: 17kg
- Model Number: HY5508
- Warranty: Hyundai standard 2 year cover
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.