Icarus Gaming Desk - White
Built for heavy duty use, the X Rocker Icarus Gaming Desk is the ultimate PC gaming station or home office solution. For work or play, this large office desk features an adjustable monitor shelf allowing space for up to 32" screens, whilst the under-slung PC tray provides a low platform to keep your PC hardware off the ground or display your collectables.Designed with ergonomics in mind, the Icarus desktop features an alcove edging and spacious desk cavity to free up leg room and offer additional comfort. With a smooth melamine coated finish for smooth glide mouse control, and a strong and durable metal construction, you can be rest assured that this computer desk will take gaming to the next level.
- Sturdy Support - Heavy duty steel frame with melamine wood supports keeps your gear safe even during the most intense gaming sessions
- Ergonomic Design - Curved alcove desktop layout and under-desk cavity offers additional comfort and extra leg room
- Cable Cleanliness - Features 2x cable management port holes to maximise workspace and keep your desktop clutter-free
- Adjustable Monitor Shelf - Height adjustable/removable shelving to suit your gaming style, holds up to a 27" monitor with shelf or up to 32" without
- Built-in PC Tray - Fitted under the desktop, keep your PC hardware above ground for better airflow and prevent dust collecting
- Dimensions: H:146.0 x W:90.0 x D:74.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Model Number: 2021003
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.