Iceking CF432W.E 432 Litre Chest Freezer - White
This spacious 432 Litre Chest Freezer offers that extra bit of freezing space just when you need it.
The compact and outbuilding safe design ensures this unit will fit perfectly into any home, so whether it’s placed in the kitchen or garage, you can keep a whole load of food fresh to feed a large family for longer. The 20kg capacity is large enough to freeze many different meats, vegetables, desserts, and ice cubes, to satisfy all your cravings!.
Fitted with Fast Freeze technology, this ‘F’ energy rated chest freezer ensures your food will remain as nutritious and flavoursome as it did when it was first brought home. Plus, the three wires basket included will help organise items, and this combined with the interior lighting enables fast and easy access to your favourite snacks day and night! To help further with effortless use, the counterbalanced lid uses a clever mechanism for a lightweight lift, and this lid also features a lock to ensure items are securely and safely preserved.
Features and Benefits
- Counterbalanced lid– Makes the heavy–duty, durable and tightly shut lid feel lightweight to lift up for easy access to your food.
- Temperature adjustment– Control the freshness of your food by changing the freezer’s temperature based on the weather outside and the amount of items you have stored.
- 20kg freezing capacity– Large enough to store frozen food essentials for large families, keeping a variety of items fresh such as veg, meat, desserts, and ice.
- Outbuilding safe– Can operate in low temperatures, perfect for use in the garage to save kitchen space.
- Interior light– Helps with visibility in the dark, so you can grab a snack with ease at anytime!
- 3 wire baskets– Gives organisation to your food storage, so you can quickly find the item you need.
- Integrated handle– For added ease of use.
- Dimensions: H91.6cm x W140.5cm x D69.8cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 432L
- Weight: 48.5kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.