Ickle Bubba Coleby Changing Unit Chest White
- Reviews (1)
The Coleby 3 Drawer Chest includes a changing top for ease of changing and dressing your baby in comfort.
The changing top can accommodate a changing mat measuring up to 76cm x 46cm and once the top has been easily removed, the unit is transformed into a classic chest of drawers.
Crafted from sturdy FSC certified solid wood, this chest changer is both simple and stylish in design and the slick recessed handles are particularly practical for rooms where space is at a premium.
This chest is easy to wipe clean and the generous drawers allow you to keep all your baby's essentials neatly out of sight.
Matching Coleby furniture is available from Robert Dyas to co-ordinate your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Drawer And Changer In One – The Coleby Chest has an easy to remove changing top which can be removed as your child grows to transform it into a traditional chest of drawers.
- Recessed Handles – The recessed handles save on space and are useful for when your children become more independent.
- Convenient Changing – By combining a chest with storage space and a changing area the Coleby chest makes it easy to grab what you need to make changing your baby more convenient.
- Material: FSC Certified Wood
- Dimensions:H90 x W80 x D53.2cm
- Weight: 33.4kg
- 3 Drawer Chest With Removable Changing Top
- Requires changing mat of 76cm x 46cm
- 3 drawers with recessed handles
- Easy to remove changing top
- Wall fixtures included
- Conforms to British and European Safety Standard BSEN12221 Safety requirements for changing unit
- Delivered flat pack, easy self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.