Ickle Bubba Coleby Classic Cot Bed Under Drawer and Pocket Sprung Mattress White
The Coleby Classic Cot Bed with Under Drawer is suitable from birth to 4 years of age and is the perfect solution to furnish your baby's first room with it's traditional design and helpful features.
Crafted from sturdy FSC certified solid wood with a white painted finish this cot bed is designed to grow with your baby as it can be converted into a junior bed to last until your child is around 4 years old.
Three mattress height positions with fixed side rails make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby. To save your back in the early days, before your baby can move around, you can start with the mattress at the highest level. As your child grows and to deter little climbers, you have a choice of a further two lower positions.
The cot comes with two protective teething rails to protect your baby's delicate teeth and keep your crib looking good for longer.
To maximise the available space the included under drawer with cut-out handle is invaluable. It glides effortlessly on its wheeled casters and can be used when the piece is in cot or bed mode.
The included pocket sprung mattress has a soft cover made from quilted peach skin textured microfibre which is breathable yet durable. It is fully removable and washable at 40°C and features hypoallergenic and anti-dust mite properties so that it can be easily kept fresh and clean.
Individual pocket springs are integrated to give increased support to your little ones back, neck and head during sleep, promoting perfect posture and sweet dreams. The individual springs are then encased in a high grade of dent resistant nursery foam ensuring superior comfort.
Matching Coleby furniture is available from Robert Dyas to co-ordinate your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Grows With Your Child – The Coleby Cot Bed is specially designed to transform into a junior bed to help your child make the transition from a cot to a bed and is suitable for use up to 4 years of age.
- Built To Last – Crafted from solid wood this sturdy cot bed will look good and last for years.
- Three Mattress Height Positions – Three mattress height positions make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby as they grow.
- Under Drawer Included – The under drawer included with this cot bed offers invaluable storage space and can be used when the piece is in cot or bed mode.
- Pocket Sprung Mattress Included – This set contains a luxurious pocket sprung mattress with a soft, removable microfibre cover that is hypoallergenic, fully breathable and washable at 40°C .
- Material: FSC Certified Timber
- Dimensions:H95 x W75 x D144.4cm
- Cot Bed Weight: 18kg
- Convertible Cot Bed
- Three adjustable mattress height positions
- Protective teething rails
- Suitable until 4 years
- Suitable for babies up to 25kg
- Conforms to British Safety Standards BS EN 716:2008
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Under Drawer Specifications
- Dimensions:H14 x W62.2 x D139.5cm
- Weight: 7kg
- Wheeled castors
- Requires self assembly
- Material: Pocket springs covered with nursery foam and microfibre top cover
- Dimensions:H140 x W70 x D10cm
- Pocket Sprung Mattress
- Anti dust mite properties
- Removable cover washable at 40°C
- 2 years guarantee
- Designed to comply with current UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, BS 7177:2008 +A1 2011 and BS EN 16980:2017
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.