The Ickle Bubba Open Changer is ideal for coveniently changing your baby as you can easily reach what you need.
Crafted from sturdy FSC certified wood this simple and stylish changer has two large open shelves to accomodate all your essentials.
The top changing shelf is the perfect height and can accomodate a changing mat of approximately 46 x 76cm.
Matching Coleby furniture is available separately from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Plenty Of Storage – Two spacious open shelves offer plenty of space to store all your essentials.
- Convenient – Open shelves mean you can quickly and easily grab what you need while changing your baby.
- Perfect Height For Changing – This changing unit is just the right height for you to change your baby without bending.
- Colour: White
- Material: FSC Certified Timber
- Dimensions:H88 x W80 x D50cm
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Open Shelf Changing Unit
- Two open shelves
- Requires a changing mat up to 46 x 76cm
- Suitable until 12 months
- Suitable for babies up to 10kg
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
- Conforms to British and European Safety Standard BSEN12221 Safety requirements for changing unit
- Always use with supervision, top surface to be used for changing only
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.