Ickle Bubba Cot Top Changer White
The Ickle Bubba Cot Top Changer is perfect for changing your little one when you don't have a changing unit as an option.
Crafted from sturdy FSC certified wood this changer fits most cots and cot beds with straight edges and an external top width of 62-76cm. It's a great option if you need to save space in your room as it can be neatly stored away when not in use. Cot top changers also help you change your baby at the ideal height to save your back.
The included velcro strap securely attaches the changer on to the cot or cot bed for your baby's safety.
This changer requires a changing mat up to 46 x 76cm.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient Changing Option – This changer is the perfect solution if you don't have space for a changing unit as it can be neatly stored away after use.
- Fits Ickle Bubba Cots – This cot top changer is designed to fit Ickle Bubba cots, although it will fit on any cot or cot bed with straight edges and an external top width of 62-76cm.
- Easy To Use – The included velcro strap securely attaches the cot top changer and ensures your baby's safety.
- Material: FSC Certified Timber
- Dimensions:H9 x W51.6 x D90cm
- Weight: 4.4kg
- Cot Top Changer
- Velcro safety strap to attach to cot
- Fits most cots and cot beds with straight edges and an external top width of 62-76cm
- Requires a changing mat up to 46 x 76cm
- Suitable until 12 months
- Suitable for babies up to 10kg
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
- Conforms to British and European Safety Standard BSEN12221 Safety requirements for changing unit
- The cot top changer must always be secured to the cot using the velcro strap before use. Do not use on any other surface.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.