Ickle Bubba Eden Deluxe Nursery Chair - Ochre
With the new Eden Deluxe Nursery Chair from Ickle Bubba, you can soothe baby to sleep, enjoy cosy cuddles and find a reassuringly comfortable space for feeding. The durable woven fabric can withstand wear and tear while the solid pine legs provide a sturdy and supportive base.The high back design creates a comfortable and firm seat whether youre relaxing or feeding your child, while the additional cushion provides much-needed lumbar support. The Scandi design looks at home in classic or modern nurseries styles and would work just as well in another room of the house ideal when you no longer need it for baby.
- Luxury woven fabric makes it a comfortable space for you and baby
- The stylish Scandi design looks at home in the nursery or the rest of the house
- A high back provides additional support for mum or dad
- Includes an additional cushion for lumber support
- Wide seat for maximum comfort
- Solid pine legs ensure the chair is sturdy and supportive
- Dimensions: H: 93cm x W: 74cm x D: 93cm
- Dimensions: H:93.0 x W:74.0 x D:93.0 cm
- Colour: Yellow
- Guarantee:2 Years
- Model Number: 48-006-000-845
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.