Ickle Bubba Globe Stroller - Black on Rose Gold
Go global with the Ickle Bubba Globe! Designed for anywhere and everywhere, this ultra-compact first-class traveller folds and unfolds like a dream.
A luxury urban cruiser weighing just 6.4kg that is ideal for planes, trains and automobiles making it easier than ever to meet up with friends for a drink, catch a taxi, hop onto the tube or fly to the other side of the world. Carry on your shoulder or push with one hand as you and your little one embark on a global adventure. Suitable from birth to 15kg (approx. 3 years).
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-compact when folded – Great for small spaces and overhead storage in an aeroplane.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with carry strap and leather shoulder pad – Designed to make parenting easier.
- Large extendable UPF 50 hood – To protect from harmful sun rays.
- Front and rear suspension – For a smoother ride.
- Gate opening bumper bar – For easy access in and out of the stroller.
- Stylish leatherette tan handles – Easy to wipe clean.
- Spacious storage basket – For all shopping needs.
- Adjustable leg rest – For lie flat and adventure modes.
- Hood viewing window – Great for keeping an eye on your little one without any disturbance.
- Ventilated roll up fabrics – To help keep cool in warm weather.
- Full length protective rain cover included – To keep dry in the rain.
- Fully adjustable safety straps with 3 shoulder height positions – For added comfort and support.
- Colour: Black / Rose Gold
- Guarantee: 4-year warranty
- One handed 3 position seat recline feature
- Suitable from birth up to 15kgs (approx. 3 years)
- Upright dimensions: W45cm x D81cm x H99cm
- Folded dimensions: W45cm x L55cm x H25cm
- Handle Height: 99cm
- Stroller weight: 6.4kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.