The Ickle Bubba sprung mattress includes a polypropylene cover featuring a luxurious quilted top panel that is water resistant, hypoallergenic, fully breathable, removable and washable at 40°C so that it can be easily kept fresh and clean for your child's naptime.
Sprung mattresses offer great support for your child as the springs evenly distribute their body weight and relieve pressure while they are sleeping for long periods of time. The high tensile coil spring unit core of this mattress is wrapped by strong gauze for added comfort and dent resistant nursery foam to increase internal airflow and prevent overheating.
Measuring 120 x 60 x 10cm, this mattress is a perfect fit for the Ickle Bubba range of cot beds.
All Ickle Bubba mattresses are designed to comply with current UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, BS 7177:2008 +A1 2011 and BS EN 16980:201.
Features and Benefits
- Sprung Mattress – Sprung mattresses offer great support for your child as the springs evenly distribute their body weight and relieve pressure while they are sleeping for long periods of time.
- Fits Ickle Bubba Cots – Measuring 120 x 60 x 10cm, this mattress is designed to fit Ickle Bubba cots, although it will fit on any cot or cot bed with the same mattress size requirements.
- Washable Cover – The polypropylene cover is removable and can be washed at 40°C to provide a fresh and clean sleeping environment for your baby.
- Material: Coil springs covered with gauze, nursery foam and polypropylene top cover
- Dimensions:H120 x W60 x D10cm
- Coil Sprung Mattress
- Water resistant
- Removable cover washable at 40°C
- 2 years guarantee
- Designed to comply with current UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, BS 7177:2008 +A1 2011 and BS EN 16980:2017
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.