Ickle Bubba Stomp V3 2 in 1 Pushchair - Silver on Silver with Tan Handles
- Reviews (7)
This Ickle Bubba Stomp V3 carrycot & pushchair is the essential package for day to day travelling as your Ickle bubba grows from infant to toddler.
Sensibly designed with equal consideration for both functionality and style, the Stomp V3 2-in-1 pushchair not only looks great but performs effortlessly around pedestrians, restricted spaces and paths. The carrycot comes with flexible hood, apron and safety mattress. The Ickle Bubba Stomp V3 2-in-1 Pushchair is available in a stylish selection of colours.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable pushchair seat liner – This Stomp V3 has a comfy carrycot.
- UPF 50+ car seat, carrycot and pushchair multi-position hood – That protects from harmful sunrays.
- Extra-large easy access shopping basket – For all shopping needs.
- Adjustable handle height – For added comfort and support.
- Leatherette handle and bumper bar upgrade – Removable bumper bar makes it easy to in and out access.
- Deluxe foam wheel – For a smoother ride.
- Lockable, swivel front wheels – For extra safety.
- Built in front and rear suspension – For greater ride comfort.
- Action foot brake – Easy to use.
- Rain cover – To keep dry during wet weather.
- Colour: Silver / Silver / Tan Handles
- Guarantee: 4-year warranty
- Pushchair foot warmer
- Reclining seat unit
- 5-point safety harness
- Removable bumper bar
- Puncture proof tyres
- 2 x car window sun shades
- Upright dimensions: W61cm x L95cm x H104cm
- Folded dimensions: W61cm x L77cm x H30cm
- Handle Height: 65cm-104cm
- World or parent facing
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.