Ickle Bubba Stomp V4 2 in 1 Pushchair - Blueberry on Chrome with Blueberry Handles
- Reviews (3)
The Stomp V4 Special Edition really ticks the boxes on style, comfort and safety when considering your travel system decision. Complete with a lie flat carrycot suitable from birth that converts easily using the same frame to a parent, or forward facing, pushchair suitable from 6 months to 22kgs (approx. 4 years old).
This stylish Stomp V4 Special Edition Pushchair and Carrycot features a colour co-ordinated leatherette handle, bumper bar and an extra-large shopping basket. A range of matching accessories such as a quilted carrycot liner, footmuff, rain cover, changing bag and mat are all included in the package – and with FREE delivery.The nature-inspired blueberry colourway, and sumptuous fabric, are perfectly complemented by a stunning chrome chassis.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive lightweight bronze chassis or chrome chassis – Designed to make parenting easier.
- Stylish & comfortable design – Premium colour pack with lined hood.
- Carrycot comes with flexible hood, apron, safety mattress and luxury quilted newborn liner – It makes getting out and about a breeze.
- UPF 50 + double-layer hood – Protects from harmful sunrays
- Extra-large easy access shopping basket – For all shopping needs.
- 5-point safety harness – For extra safety.
- Adjustable handle height – For extra comfort and support.
- Removable bumper bar – For easy access.
- Deluxe foam wheels – For a smoother ride.
- Rain cover – To keep dry during wet weather.
- Built in front and rear suspension – For greater ride comfort.
- Colour: Chrome / Blueberry / Blueberry Handle
- Guarantee: 4-year warranty
- Comfortable pushchair seat liner
- Pushchair foot warmer
- 7.1kg lightweight aluminium chassis
- Reclining seat unit
- Colour coordinated changing bag, including mat
- Easy action foot brake
- Lockable, swivel front wheels and puncture proof tyres
- 2 x car window sun shades
- Pushchair suitable from 6 months to 22kgs (approx. 4 years old)
- Upright dimensions: W61cm x L95cm x H104cm
- Folded dimensions: W61cm x L77cm x H30cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.