Igenix 12000 BTU 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner with Fan, Cooling, Heating & Dehumidifier - White
- Reviews (1)
Igenix IG9922 12000BTU 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner is ideal for small to average sized rooms ranging up to 25 sq. m. It expertly combines style with efficiency and can be placed unobtrusively into any room in the house, conservatory, garage, outbuilding, office, mobile home or caravan. This multifunctional unit offers individual fan, cooling and dehumidifying modes to help create the ideal environment throughout those summer months.
Features and Benefits
- 4-in-1 unit – Offers individual fan with three speeds, cooling, heating and dehumidifying modes to help create the ideal environment all year round.
- Dehumidifying function – This can be used independent of the air conditioning function; allowing you to extract up to 36 Litres a day of excess moisture and humidity from the atmosphere.
- Simple to use – Easy to use touch control panel plus Remote control for added convenience.
- Portable air conditioner – Easy to maneuove to any room that you can vent through your wall, or straight out a window using the 1.5m exhaust hose provided.
- 12000 BTU Smart Air Conditioner
- 4-in-1 Unit with Cooling, Heating, Fan and Dehumidifier
- Touch Control Panel and Remote Control
- 3200W Cooling Power
- 2900W Heating Power
- 3 Speed Fan
- Dehumidifier - 36 Litres Per Day Extraction
- Compact and Small to Suit Average Sized Rooms up to 25m2
- 24 Hour Programmable Timer
- Sleep Mode
- Ambient Temperature Digital Display
- Adjustable Louvres for Enhanced Cooling Performance
- Easy to Move on Rolling Castors
- 1.5m Exhaust Hose
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant R290
- Energy Rating: A
- Decibel Rating: 65 dB(A)
- Remote batteries required: 2 x AAA
- Dimensions: D 37 x W 44.5 x H 72
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.