Igenix IG2086 800W Digital 20L Microwave - Stainless Steel
As stylish as it is functional, the Igenix 20L 800W Digital Microwave boasts 800W of microwaving power, 5 power settings, and a 60 minute timer – providing efficient and convenient cooking in your home, without the hassle of oven cooking.
Perfect for all your cooking, reheating, and defrosting needs, this modern, spacious unit features a 20L capacity and 270mm turntable – comfortably fitting a standard size dinner plate, and making it ideal for heating up leftovers and reheating a meal if someone you love misses a family dinner.
Primed for the moderm home, the Igenix 20L 800W Digital Microwave even features a child lock (ideal for families), an automatic defrost setting, quick start function, and a multi stage cooking process which allows you to programme 2 separate cooking sequences – ideal for defrosting and then cooking the food in one go. Additional features include pre–programmed auto cook menus such as pizza, rice, and popcorn, allowing you to easily cook at the push of a button.
Features and Benefits
- Easy defrosting– There’s an automatic defrost setting, meaning all you have to do is input the weight of the food and the microwave selects the ideal defrost time, saving you time and effort.
- 60 minute timer– Ideal for extended cooking, without having to stand over the microwave and micro manage its progress.
- Highly efficient– This impressive microwave will quickly and effectively handle all of your cooking, reheating, and defrosting needs.
- Dimensions: H25.6 x W45.1 x D33.8cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Capacity: 20L
- Power: 800W
- Age restriction: Adult supervision advised for under 8s
- Power levels: 5
- Turntable dimensions: 270mm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.