Igenix IG2084 800W Manual 20L Microwave - Silver
- Reviews (1)
Make food preparation quick and easy, with fantastic results, thanks to the Igenix 20L 800W Manual Microwave. Boasting 800W of microwave power, 5 power settings, and a 30 minute timer, this impressive microwave will provide efficient and convenient cooking in your home, without the hassle and time wasted using an oven .
Perfect for the average modern home, the Igenix 20L 800W Manual Microwave features a 20L capacity and 270mm turntable, comfortably fitting a standard size dinner plate, making it ideal for heating up leftovers and reheating a meal if someone you love misses a family dinner.
What’s more, simple–to–use dial controls allow you to select the power and desired time to cook any dish, so you know you’ll never have to tolerate over cooked or soggy dishes.
Features and Benefits
- Spacious design– Featuring a 20L capacity and 270mm turntable, comfortably fitting a standard size dinner plate.
- Convenient cooking straight from the freezer– With a defrost function which allows you to defrost by both time and by weight.
- 30 minute timer– So you don’t have to stand over the microwave and micro manage its cooking.
- Dimensions: H25.6 x W45.1 x D36cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 20L
- Power: 800W
- Age restriction: Adult supervision advised for under 8s
- Power levels: 5
- Turntable dimensions: 270mm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.