Igenix 9000 BTU 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner with Fan, Cooling, Heating & Dehumidifier - White
Igenix IG9919 9000 BTU 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner is ideal for small to average sized rooms ranging up to 20 sq. m. It expertly combines style with efficiency and can be placed unobtrusively into any room in the house, conservatory, garage, outbuilding, office, mobile home or caravan. This multifunctional unit offers individual fan, cooling and dehumidifying modes to help create the ideal environment throughout those summer months.
Features and Benefits
- 4-in-1 unit – Offers individual fan with three speeds, cooling, heating and dehumidifying modes to help create the ideal environment all year round.
- Dehumidifying function – This can be used independent of the air conditioning function; allowing you to extract up to 26.4 Litres a day of excess moisture and humidity from the atmosphere.
- Simple to use – Easy to use touch control panel plus Remote control for added convenience.
- Portable air conditioner – Easy to maneuove to any room that you can vent through your wall, or straight out a window using the 1.5m exhaust hose provided.
- 9000 BTU Smart Air Conditioner
- 4-in-1 Unit with Cooling, Heating, Fan and Dehumidifier
- Touch Control Panel and Remote Control
- 2500W Cooling Power
- 2300W Heating Power
- 3 Speed Fan
- Dehumidifier - 26.4 Litres Per Day Extraction
- Compact and Small to Suit Average Sized Rooms up to 20m2
- 24 Hour Programmable Timer
- Sleep Mode
- Ambient Temperature Digital Display
- Adjustable Louvres for Enhanced Cooling Performance
- Easy to Move on Rolling Castors
- 1.5m Exhaust Hose
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant R290
- Energy Rating: A
- Decibel Rating: 65 dB(A)
- Remote batteries required: 2 x AAA
- Dimensions: D 37 x W 44.5 x H 72 cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.