Igenix IG100B 57Cm 100 Litre Freestanding Chest Freezer - Black
The Igenix IG100B 57Cm 100 Litre Chest Freezer in Black, suitable for use in outbuildings, will provide you with 100 litres of extra freezer storage space without having to find anywhere to place it in the kitchen.
It’s perfect for large households and those who like to have guests over as you’ll be able to stock up on all your favourite snacks, it’s capable of holding 4.5Kg per 24 hours! The IG100B has spacious storage suited to your needs without struggling to close a drawer, plus a quick-grab wire basket for easy access to smaller items and summer treats brings added convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for Outbuildings– Operates in Temperatures Down to -15°C.
- 100 Litres Net Freezer Capacity– Suitable for storing a maximum of 4.5Kg per 24 hours, which is plenty of space to hold frozen food essentials for a large family.
- F Energy Rating– You don’t need to worry about the excessive expense of running a secondary freezer as this unit is highly energy efficient.
- Freezer Basket– Provides convenient storage to hold smaller items that you want quicker and easier access to, such as ice cubes and ice lollies.
- Dimensions: H85 x W56.5 x D52.3cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 100L
- Weight: 28kg
- Energy Rating: F
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Suitable for Outbuildings: Yes
- Age Restriction: Children need adult supervision
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.