The Iris Cot Bed from Babymore is perfect for any nursery or baby sleeping space with a stylish Nordic inspired design.
This versatile cot features every function of a modern cot bed, including a single hand drop side mechanism, making it considerably easier for you to reach your baby.
Expertly crafted from solid pine wood, the Iris Cot Bed is as robust as it is attractive and features tapered feet and curved corners for an elegant design.
There are three mattress base positions for optimal sleep positions in the early months, converting the cot to a toddler bed and creating a seat.
This cot can also be easily converted to a bed, helping your baby make the transition from cot to bed as smoothly as possible.
The Iris Cot Bed features a protective teething rail on all four sides to protect your babys growing teeth and gums when they bite the sides of the cot.
Features and Benefits
- Convertible Cot Bed –This cot can be easily converted into a bed, helping your baby to make the transition from cot to bed.
- Adjustable – Three mattress base positions allow you to alter the height of the base for optimal sleep positioning and creating a toddler bed.
- Teething Rail – This cot has a teething rail on all four of the side panels to protect your babys delicate teeth.
- Material:Solid pine wood
- Dimensions:H85 x W125 x D65cm
- Convertible Cot Bed
- Three mattress base positions
- Teething rail on all four sides
- Meets the latest British and European safety standards.
- Requires self assembly
- Suitable from birth to approximately five years old.
- Require UK standard cot mattress size - 120 x 60cm (Not included)