Ivyline Outdoor Contemporary LED Cube Water Feature with Planter - Granite
Create a relaxing and tranquil ambiance within your outdoor space with the addition of the Contemporary LED Cube Water feature with Planter from Ivyline.
Designed to be an eye-catching feature in your garden, this combined water feature and planter has been crafted with premium quality materials. Being UV stable and frost resistant means this garden addition can be enjoyed in both sun-lit or cooler conditions. The gentle running water sound creates a soothing atmosphere, and the LED lighting illuminates to provide an elegant glow. What's more, with an on-trend minimalist cube shape, segmented design, and sleek granite finish, this piece is bound to make a statement whilst bringing your patio immediately up to date.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile Feature – The planter built into the structure makes this Ivyline water feature multifunctional and perfect for enhancing your garden.
- Premium Quality – Ideal for outdoor use all year round, this combined water feature and planter is both UV stable and frost resistant.
- Contemporary Design – Crafted into a segmented, sleek, cube structure with a granite finish, this piece boasts stunning modern design.
- LED Lighting – With LED lights incorporated, the Contemporary waterfeature creates a relaxing and tranquil ambience in your outdoor space.
- Finish: Granite
- Suitable for Outdoors
- UV Stable
- Frost Resistant
- LED lighting
- Simple plug & play
- Mains powered
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Dimensions: H 42.5 x W 71 x D 59.5cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.