Ivyline Polyrattan Lined 24 x 33cm Willow Basket Planter
- Reviews (1)
Create a stunning new floral focal point in your outdoor space with the Polyrattan Willow Lined Basket Planter from Ivyline.
Finished in a natural woven polyrattan, which is fully recyclable, this planter will add that special something to your patio or decking area. With an authentic, rustic feel, you can enjoy this piece alongside almost any garden décor. Fully lined to keep your plants happy and healthy, light in weight, and with two handles to reposition it with ease, the structure is designed to be practical too. The Polyrattan Willow Lined Basket is also UV stable and frost resistant thanks to the premium quality materials used, meaning it can be enjoyed outdoors all year round.
Once filled with your favourite herbs or flowers, this planter will brighten the dullest of days, and enhance your outside space beautifully.
Features and Benefits
- Premium Quality – Ideal for outdoor use all year round, the Polyrattan Lined Basket Planter is both UV stable and frost resistant.
- Versatile Design – This planter has a recyclable polyrattan structure, full lining to keep your floral friends healthy, and two handles for easy positioning.
- Natural Finish – Finished in a rich natural hue, with a stunning woven design, this planter will lend an authentic and rustic feel to your outdoor décor.
- Colour: Cement
- Suitable for Outdoors
- UV Stable
- Frost Resistant
- Dimensions: H 24 x W 28 x D 33cm
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.