YouGarden Japanese Maple Collection with Tulipa Planter Pots and Feed
These stunning Acers are guaranteed to make an impact in your garden for years to come! Fully hardy even in the coldest winters they lose their leaves in winter, only to burst with incredible colour in spring.
Acers are slow-growing, making them ideal for growing in large pots or smaller gardens, where once planted, they are very easy to maintain, and reward you with gorgeous colour changing foliage displays for many years. They do well in light shade, as the brightest summer hot sun can scorch the paler coloured leaves occasionally.
- Acer Palmatum 'Atropurpureum': Deep burgundy-purple leaves that turn an even more brilliant shade of bright red in Autumn, just before they fall. The classic red-leaved maple.
- Acer 'Orange Dream' (AGM): New bright orange growth, which fades to yellow in the autumn. It is a great specimen shrub that grows to 2m over 20 years.
- Acer palmatum 'Emerald Lace': Bright emerald-green leaves that in the autumn, turn into blazing shades of reds and oranges. Grows to 1.5m over 20 years.
Perfect for planting in pots and dotted around your patio or decking area, these acers will look exceptional in the silver 'Tulipa' square planters. A contemporary container, the Tulipa planter is perfect for potting up with architectural plants, they are made from a durable UV-stable and frost-resistant plastic and have been hand-painted with a silver metallic finish. To guarantee the best results with your Acer collection, this Blooming Fast Acer Feed is perfect for both new and established plants. An organic granular feed combining the nutrients essential for the healthy growth of Japanese Maples. Also perfect for other garden shrubs and trees, it encourages rich, healthy leaves and vibrantly coloured growth.
- Directions for Use: New Acers Bare-root plants: (Plant between October-March when ground is not frozen or water-logged). Dig a hole approx. 60cm wide x 25cm deep (the roots must have room to spread out). Mix a handful of Acer Feed into the bottom of the planting hole. Once planted, add a handful of feed and work into the topsoil.
- Container plants: (Plant at any time of year in suitable soil conditions). Water container plant thoroughly and then place into the hole. Carefully remove the container by cutting down each side. Mix a handful of Acer Feed into the bottom of the planting hole. Once planted, add a handful of feed and work into the topsoil.
Features and Benefits
- Fiery autumn foliage colour and interest that's guaranteed to make an impact
- Easy to grow and fully hardy - even in the coldest of winters
- UV and weather-resistant planters at a fraction of the cost of metal or ceramic planters
- Organic feed packed with nutrients to encourage healthy leaf growth and vibrant colour
- Supplied as 3 x established plants in 9cm pots (1 of each variety), 3 x 'Tulipa' square planter (Width: 25cm (10in), Height: 22cm (8.5in), Volume: approx. 9.4L) and 1 x 900g pack of Blooming Fast Acer feed
- Availability: All year round
- Planting time: February to October
- Model Number: 200956
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.