Jay-be Retro 2 Seater Sofa Bed With Deep Sprung Mattress Autumn
Jay-be Retro Sofa Bed With Deep Sprung Mattress Autumn - Two Seater
The Jay-Be Retro 2-Seater Sofa Bed combines iconic styling and innovative design with high-quality British engineering, resulting in one of the most luxurious Sofa Beds available.
- Perfect for smaller living spaces; The 2-Seater Retro offers unparalleled convenience and provides a superior level of comfort not normally associated with sofa beds making it suitable for everyday use. Its unique Roll-out mechanism allows you to transform this stylish daytime sofa into a comfortable bed in a matter seconds without even having to remove the seat or back cushions
- Luxury deep sprung core mattress
- Sustainable e-Fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature-controlled sleeping environment
- 100% Foam free mattress, free from harmful chemicals
- Unique roll-out mechanism no need to remove sea or back cushions
- Made to order in Britain with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Tested and accredited to British and European safety standards including
- All fabrics used in our sofas, sofa beds and sofa bed chairs can easily be recycled at local recycling plants
- Each sofa is made to order and once manufactured and despatched your order cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Your order will be delivered to a room of your choice, unpackaged and wrapping removed.
- Please ensure your room has adequate space and sufficient access for your furniture to be delivered as returns are not permitted for items which do not fit upon delivery.
- Dimensions: H:81.0 x W:170.0 x D:100.0 cm
- Colour: Autumn
- Model Number: A5032813
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.