Jay-Be J-Bed Folding Bed with Performance e-Fibre Mattress Single
- Reviews (1)
This iconic Jay-Be® J-Bed™ Single Folding Bed brings together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious folding guest beds imaginable. Precision injection moulded components compliment the J-Bed's stylish appearance and the exclusive J-Lok folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time. Specifically made to meet the legal requirements for contract use the Performance e-Fibre™ mattress rests on a sprung slatted base and is a practical and reliable solution for Guest Houses, Hotels and other contract environments.
Created without compromise, the J-Bed™ is made using the finest materials. The anodised aluminium frame is lightweight and sits on premium 360° castors which allow the bed to be easily manoeuvred. Precision injection moulded components compliment the J-Bed's stylish appearance and the exclusive J-Lok folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time.
The oak effect headboard secures your pillow with a foot end to help keep the mattress in place. Resting on a sprung slatted base, the Performance e-Fibre™ mattress has a high performance fabric cover, which offers a higher fire resistance and extra durability whilst unlike foam, the unique open cell structure of the e-Fibre™ fillings enables the mattress to breathe, ensuring that it stays fresh when in storage.
Features and Benefits
- Developed with our planet in mind, e-Fibre™ is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials
- Jay-Be® e-Fibre™ is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of
- All Jay-Be® Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance
- Colour: Aluminium Frame/White Ticking
- Open Dimensions: H39m x W96cm x L204cm
- Folded: W96 x D38 x H112cm
- Weight In Box: 27kg
- e-Fibre™ comfort layers are made from 100% recylable plastic bottles
- Length of guarantee: lifetime Frame/1 Year Mattress
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.