JBL BassPro SL2 - Self-Powered, 8" (200mm) Low-Profile Underseat Vehicle Subwoofer System
Make Your Drivers Seat the Best Seat In The House.
The BassPro SL2 self-powered subwoofer fits under the front seat of many vehicles, and adds deep full rich bass to your existing audio system. Its shallow-profile, 8" woofer is coupled with a custom tuned enclosure and is driven by a powerful Class D digital amplifier which making it a powerful solution. A fully variable crossover and Bass EQ are on-board to tune the BassPro SL2 to your system.
Features and Benefits
- Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer – The 8" (200mm) woofer in the BassPro SL2 is designed specifically to provide low distortion and great bass performance in an ABS enclosure with a remarkably compact footprint.
- Efficient Class D Amplifier – The amp that powers the BassPro SL2 produces minimal heat and it doesn't require a lot of current from the car's electrical system.
- Intelligent Electronic Design – The BassPro SL2 employs high-pass filters and limiters that deliver exceptional at-the-limits performance.
- Crossover Control – A manual crossover control (50Hz - 120 Hz) lets you adjust how much upper bass and mid-bass the BassPro SL2 produces. Fine-tune the crossover to achieve a smooth transition from the BassPro Sl2 to the reast of the system's speakers.
- Flexible EQ Adjustments – Level control adjusts the BassPro SL2's volume to the other speaker in your system, while Bass Boost control lets you minimize peaks or dupsin bass frequencies in your car's acoustic environment.
- Line and Heigh-level Inputs – For added installation flexibility, the BassPro SL2 features both line and high-level inputs. If you use the high level inputs to connect the BassPro SL2 tot he head unit, and input load switch lets you switch from "Low" to "High" to achieve optimum results.
- Wired, Remote Level Control Capability – The BassPro SL2 is compatible with eh JBL GTO-RBC included, which enable you to control the bass level remotely.
- Woofer: 8" (200mm)
- Amplifier Power: 125W RMS
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 120Hz
- Fuse: 15A
- Maximum Current Draw: 12A
- Quiescent Current Draw: <800mA
- Input Sensitivity: 0.05V – 2V Line-Level Input; 0.5V – 20V High-level Input
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/octave
- Bass Boost: 0dB to +9dB @ 70Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13-9/16" x 9-7/8" x 2-13/16" (344mm x 250mm x 71mm)
- Colour: Black
- 1 powered woofer enclosure
- 4 mounting screws
- Owner’s manual
- Remote Bass Level Control