JBL Club 6520 - 6.5" (16.5 cm) Two-Way Coaxial Speakers
Club coaxial and component speakers bring legendary JBL sound to more vehicles. Their compact design means they’ll fit in most cars and trucks on the road, while high sensitivity delivers outstanding performance, even when they’re powered by factory stereos. Rugged polypropylene cones with the Plus One™ design deliver hard-hitting bass and long performance life. PEI balanced dome tweeters play smooth highs.
Features and Benefits
- Plus One Woofer Cone Architecture – Patented Plus One cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other speakers for the same size, resulting in higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant Polyprolene Cone – Every Club speaker's woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
- PEI Balanced Dome Tweeters – Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- High-sensitivity Design – Club speaker's efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power the're fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they're driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced Critical Dimensions – The Club speaker has a compact design that allows you to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today.
- Power Handling: 50W RMS, 150W peak
- Impedance (ohms): 3
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions: D 9.5 x W 38 x H 20.2 cm
- Colour: Black
- 1 pair of coaxial speakers
- 1 pair of speaker grilles
- 8 large mounting screws
- 8 speed clips
- 8 small mounting screws
- 1 pair of adapter rings
- Foam mounting tape
- Owner’s manual