JBL Stadium GTO 620 - 6-1/2" (160mm) Two-Way Multi-Element Speaker
JBL speaker of choice for the world's top recording studios, concert events and movie theaters, delivers a world class listening experience to car audio with the new Stadium speakers. Unmistakably JBL. The high output 2 ohm design extracts every watt of power from the amplifier or head unit enabling the patented Plus One™ woofers to deliver an impressive wallop for mega volume aficionados. Sophisticated crossovers coupled with soft dome tweeters produce smooth as silk highs with extraordinary detail even at the highest volume levels. An optional midrange speaker with bandpass crossover provides seamless integration with woofer and tweeter, transforming a two-way component system into a three-way system for another magnitude of sound. Rigorous OEM-level reliability testing provides peace of mind when it's time to crank it up for that inimitable JBL adrenalin surge.
Features and Benefits
- JBL Patented Plus One Glass Fibre Woofers with Rubber Surrounds – PLus One glass fibre woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with up to 25 percent more active cone-area than the competition. The result is remarkably accurate sound with high SPL performance. The hi-roll rubber surrounds allow the woofer cone to move freely and emit bolder bass.
- Oversized 35mm Woofer Voice Coils – Oversized voice coils with extra copper and surface area serves to dissipate the heat for imporved reliability, enabling maximum power handling with low distortion.
- Edge-drivern Soft Dome Tweeters – Home theatre quality soft dome tweeters deliver broader and smoother high frequency response. A push-button tweeter level control provides customer tuning of high frequencies in most multi-element speakers.
- High Output 2 Ohm Design – High output 2 ohm design with low imdpence voice coils extracts every watt from the amplifier, delivering peak power with ease. Low impedance also compensates for any added resisiatnce in thin factory-installed wiring.
- HARMAN Standard Reliability Testing – JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them blast them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Power Handling: 75Wrms, 225W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 95dB
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 25kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1-3/16 in. (30mm)
- Impedance: 2.5 ohms
- Dimensions: D 40 x W 19.7 x H 13.1 cm
- Colour: Black
- 2 x Speakers
- 2 x Grilles
- 2 x Plastic multi-hole adapter rings
- 2 x Foam gaskets
- 16 x screws
- 8 x speed clips
- 2 x JBL logo badges
- 2 x brand stickers
- Owner’s manual