JBL Stage 1010 Subwoofer - 10" (250mm) Woofer with 225 RMS and 900W Peak Power Handling
Introducing the New JBL Stage Subwoofer – Incredible Bass for the Buck!
Price leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output, low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power. These subwoofers feature lightweight yet stiff polypropylene woofer cones with hi-roll rubber surrounds to provide high-efficiency and super durability to best interface with a variety of amplifiers. Finally, our subwoofers and loudspeakers are individually tuned by some of the world's best transducer engineers to ensure we achieve the signature sound that is unmistakably JBL.
Features and Benefits
- Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliabilty – Polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds using automotive grade materials give you clean reproduction and high durability whether it's easy listening on the boulevard or time to show and shine. It's all about the bass!
- Competitily Tuned – Speakers are carefully tuned to assure high SPL and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as individual speaker characteristics are considered when tuning for JBL sound.
- JBL at an Afforadble Price – This is JBL. The speaker and sound that has excited audio enthusiasts for over 70 years. There's nothing better than riding with JBL sound.
- Power Handling: 225Wrms, 900W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V): 89dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 200Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.8mm)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (L x W x H):13-9/16" x 9-7/8" x 2-13/16" (344mm x 250mm x 71mm)
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Subwoofer
- 1 x Foam gasket
- Owner’s manual
- 2 x two-colour brand stickers