JBL T450BT Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones - Black
- Reviews (83)
Introducing JBL T450BT on-ear wireless headphones. They’re flat-folding, lightweight, comfortable and compact. Under the hood, a pair of 32mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the powerful JBL Pure Bass sound you’ve experienced in much bigger venues. Music and call controls/microphone are placed on the earcup. And because your music should go where you go, you’ll get up to 11 hours of uninterrupted audio playback on a single charge.
Features and Benefits
- JBL Pure Bass sound – For over 60 years, JBL has engineered the precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. These headphones reproduce that same JBL sound, punching out bass that’s both deep and powerful.
- Up to 11-hour battery life – With up to eleven hours of continuous audio playback on a single charge, there’s enough juice to last all day.
- Call and music controls on earcup – Control music playback and answer calls on the fly with buttons and microphone placed conveniently on the earcup.
- Flat Foldable Lightweight and Comfortable – Lightweight materials make these headphones comfortable over your ears and rugged construction ensures these fold and unfold perfectly over the years.
- Driver size (mm): 32.0
- Number of drivers per ear: 1.0
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz): 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms): 32.0
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- Remote control on ear cups: Yes
- Flat-fold design: Yes
- Hands-Free Call: Yes
- JBL Pure Bass Sound: Yes
- On-ear: Yes
- Siri/ Google Now: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP v1.5, HSP v1.2, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK,π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0-4 dbm
- Rechargable battery: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion polymer
- Charging time (hours from empty): 2.0
- Maximum music playtime with ANC off (hours): 11.0
- Maximum playtime (hours): 11.0
- Speed Charging time (hours): 2.0
- Maximum talk time (hours): 11.0
- Ear cushion material: Frog skin PU leather
- Weight (g): 320
- Colour: Black
- JBL T450BT headphones
- Charging cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
- Safety Sheet
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL50 at checkout and is available on Standard & Bulky products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock in 3 to 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.