This Jelly Bean Stand has been constructed in a unique curved design that makes it perfect for sitting in corners or along flat walls. It has been designed using tempered glass and aluminium.
There is space to route all cables via the built-in cable management including entry and exit points along the length of the column. This ensures that that all your power and connectivity leads can easily reach your equipment in a neat and organized fashion.
Suitable for TVs up to 60 inch with weight support of up to 50kg. Lower shelves support up to 15kg. Perfect, not only for holding your TV, but for various AV components such as Digital Receivers, DVRs, Blu-ray, or Gaming Consoles.
Features and Benefits
- Curved Design– A unique design that makes each unit perfect for corners or along flat walls.
- Cable Management– The cables can be routed along the column making your setup neat and tidy. Accessory Storage– It is perfect AV components like blue-ray players or gaming consoles.
- Jelly Bean 1.2m Black Glass Curved TV Stand
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 20.31kg
- Unit Dimensions: H 50 x W 120 x D 48.3cm
- Suitable for TVs up to 60 inch
- Supports TVs up to 50kg / 110lbs
- Lower shelves support up to 15kg / 33lbs
- Cable management to neatly organise cables
- Shaped to fit perfectly in a corner or against a flat wall
- Unique curved design
- Tempered glass shelves
- Easy to construct
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.