This large 24cm stockpot from Joe Wicks is great for batch cooking meaning that you can prep like a boss. Joe Wicks is the author of the 2nd best-selling cook book of all time and desires to make it easier for you to be able to cook quick, healthy meals with this stockpot that’s simple yet practical.
This stockpot is perfect for cooking large amounts of pasta or veggies, whichever you need to make your family’s favourite dish that evening.
Check on the food through the shatter-resistant glass lid - no need to let out any of the flavour or goodness. You can even use this pot in the oven up to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4, demonstrating its flexibility.
It’s double-riveted for added durability, designed to last and withstand daily cooking in your home. This stockpot is designed to give all hob types a good work out including induction, so that you can cook with it almost anywhere.
After use, you can simply pop this stockpot into your dishwasher and enjoy the meal you’ve cooked with your family and friends.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated strainng feature - You can effortlessly drain your dishes without the need for additional pots, making your life easier.
- Colourful silicone handle - Adds a touch of colour and provides a comfortable slip free grip.
- Long lasting non-stick interior - Not only heats rapidly and evenly, but also allows any food to slip off and makes the clean-up quick and easy.
- Stylish polished stainless steel exterior – Helps to provide long lasting durability and practicality.
- Size: 24cm
- Induction suitable
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven up to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: H22 X W34.5 X D25.5cm
- Weight: 1.92kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Colour: Silver